There are many reasons for steel lining damage during steelmaking. As a Slide Gate Plate Manufacturer, let us explain why the lining is damaged.
(1) Impact and mechanical wear of scrap steel and molten iron on the lining.
(2) Stirring of molten steel and slag and gas flushing.
(3) Chemical attack of the slag on the lining.
Refractory Slide Gates
(4) Cracking and flaking of lining temperature chilling, stimulating heat change and tissue change.
(5) Mechanical peeling at the beginning of the furnace.
(6) Oxidation of carbon inside the lining brick.
Our company specializes in providing a variety of high-quality Refractory Slide Gates. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.