As a Slide Gate System Manufacturer, we have the following recommendations for improving the purity of molten steel:
(1) Improve the quality of raw materials and reduce the number of impurities brought in by raw materials;
(2) Strengthen and improve the process operation, improve the component and temperature hit rate, and reduce the number of blows;
(3) Improve the deoxidation alloying system to facilitate the exclusion and uptake of inclusions;
(4) Strengthen the maintenance of the taphole to reduce the oxidation and the amount of slag discharged from the tapping;
(5) Improve the quality of refractory materials and strengthen the mixing of the molten pool;
(6) Sealing and protecting the molten steel during the tapping process and the pouring process to avoid direct contact between the molten steel and the air;
(7) Adopting techniques such as refining outside the furnace to improve the purity of molten steel.
If you would like more information about the Convenient Replacement Slide Gate, please visit our website.