As an Alumina Tundish Nozzle Manufacturer, we are here today to share with you the issues to be aware of in the maintenance of gas supply components in slag splashing.
(1) Slag composition adjustment during slag splashing;
(2) Selection of process parameters for reasonable slag splashing operation;
(3) controlling the thickness of the covering slag layer;
(4) Grasp the time of splashing slag and pour the slag in time;
(5) dredging the bottom gas supply component;
(6) reducing the slag splash rate and reducing the tendency of the bottom of the furnace to rise or the bottom gas supply component to block;
(7) Develop rapid replacement of the bottom gas supply component technology to increase the ratio of re-blowing.
Our company offers Refractory Slide Gate Nozzle. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.