As a Slide Gate System Manufacturer, let's talk about the reasons for reducing the amount of slag in the ladle.
1) Since iron oxide is contained in the slag, a part of the iron alloy is added to the iron oxide in the slag to burn, and if the amount of slag in the ladle is less, the iron alloy is less burned, that is, the alloy is saved.
2) Reduce the phosphorus return during the tapping process and the phosphorus return during the secondary refining.
3) Reduce the erosion of ladle bricks and improve the life of ladle.
4) Reduce the spillage of slag in the steel during the tapping process and during secondary refining to avoid accidents.
5) It is good for the quality of steel.
Our company provides Convenient Replacement Slide Gate. Welcome to contact us.