As a Refractory Slide Gate Supplier, let's talk about the importance of decarburization in the steelmaking process.
1. The carbon in the molten iron is oxidized by the decarburization reaction to a level close to or equal to the carbon in the molten steel at the time of tapping.
2. Circulating agitation of the molten pool
3. The CO produced is necessary to remove the gas from the steel.
4. Conducive to the elimination of non-metallic inclusions in the steel.
5. Provide a heat source for the steelmaking reaction.
6. Conducive to the reaction between the slag steel in the blowing process.
Our company specializes in providing a wide range of quality Outside Nozzles. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.