Slag Limiting Dart should pay attention to during construction:
1. Molding: Made of steel plate or hard wood board, steel plate molding agent (oil), wood board coated with waterproof paint, should be made without leakage, and have good strength.
2. Stirring: stir with a blender, first pour the castable into the blender, and take out the additive and add it. Mix it for 2-3 minutes, then add water for 3-5 minutes. Add water should not be too much or less.
3. Vibrating: The pouring material poured into the mold should not be leaked to a certain position immediately, nor can it be beaten at the same position to avoid segregation and holes in the castable. The poured castable must be used from adding water to running out. Within 20-30 minutes, the initial aggregate should be discarded.
4. Maintenance: After the surface of the castable is dry and reaches 70% strength, the mold can be removed for 24 hours and the curing time is 48 hours.
5. Oven: According to the different grades and the thickness of the castable lining and its climatic conditions, the user must ensure sufficient baking time of 72 hours.
We also have a lot of converter slag blocking equipment, which can provide you with equipment such as Ladle Slide Gate, Outside Nozzle, etc. If you want to know more information, you can contact us directly.