To refining steel, we must first refine the slag. The completion of all steelmaking tasks is almost related to slag. As a Slide Gate System Manufacturer, our steelmaking slag is designed to:
1. Remove harmful elements P and S from steel.
2. The steelmaking slag is covered on the surface of the molten steel to protect the molten steel from excessive oxidation, absorption of harmful gases, heat preservation and reduction of the burning of beneficial elements.
3. Absorb floating inclusions and reaction products.
4. Ensure that the carbon and oxygen reaction proceeds smoothly.
5. Can reduce the lining erosion.